About the congress
The 2nd European Microimplant Anchorage Congress sponsored by the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia and the Korean Kyungpook University will be held on 10-11th of February 2018, at Renaissance Monarch Centre Hotel.
Conference is focused on analysis of skeletal support application practice in Russia and abroad within the recent 20 years. The leading orthodontists from all over the world will share their invaluable knowledge with dentist-orthodontists, orthopedists, surgeons.
- To turn the congress into significant event from social point of view with affordable tickets. Expected number of participants makes about 500 persons.
- To involve young experts to work with TADs. To answer questions of experienced doctors.
- To define usage protocols, features of TADs application biomechanics, pitfalls, mistakes, and many other things with due account for almost 20 years of TADs application experience in Russia.
- To show level of the Russian lecturers and doctors, their superior research and clinical experience. To show the latest clinical cases of skeletal support application.
- All lecturers will be able to offer their upcoming seminars and lectures to the audience.
- An exhibition devoted to modern developments and microimplants in particular in the Russian market is planned to be carried out. The foreign companies aiming to enter the Russian market will be presented as well.
- Congress partners can participate in additional activities: round tables and webinars for conference attendees, post-congress courses.
- Gala-dinner during which all guests can discuss new information, strike up new acquaintances, share their plans of future cooperation, and get new friends is planned to be carried out in the end of the congress second day.
- We expect many honourable and well-known Russian and foreign guests.
16 highly professional doctors and speakers of global renown will share their experience within 2 days of the congress. They all are experts in the field of biomechanics of implant application as a skeletal support.
Each 1,5 hour session will include speeches of 2 lecturers with simultaneous translation into English accompanied by discussions enabling to get more detailed information on presented topics interactively.
Professors from Korea (Hee-Moon Kyung, Hyo-Sang Parkand Jae-Hyun Sung) are founders of skeletal support development on microimplants in the world.
Microimplantation is one of the most rapidly growing technologies in orthodontics and dentistry. Invention of the skeletal support has significantly changed orthodontic treatment possibilities.
Today we know that the skeletal support is an obligatory requirement of the modern orthodontics enabling to avoid support on patient's own teeth, which are subject to displacement.
This approach opens new prospects; eliminates overloads of abutment teeth parodentium ligaments, promotes the treatment, and ensures better results both from aesthetic point of view and in terms of correct occlusion.
Moreover, in some cases the treatment may not even require the use of dental brackets and can prepare the patient for full-grade, stable prosthetics without any consequences for TMJ.
As a rule, microimplants increase indications for orthodontic treatment without removal of teeth and can even serve as alternative to orthognathic surgery.
The use of microimplants ensures more predictable result and reliability of orthodontic treatment, since the treatment course is better supervised by the doctor and depends on the patient to a lesser degree. It promotes orthodontic treatment efficiency essentially.
We are looking forward to see you at the 2nd European congress on skeletal support!